Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 2:07:11 PM EDT
Local gun store just got a Norinco underfolder in 223.  They are asking $930.  It looks new and has orignal box and paper work.

Is this a fair price?  What is magazine availabilty and cost?

I'm really not that much of an AK person, but I just got a Norinco Underfolder in 7.62x39 3 months ago on trade.  

I think with 223 underfolder, I'd have a nice collection started.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
is it an 84s ? make sure it isnt a nhm90 or some post ban converted back over to preban. if it is an 84s, its a good buy.

shawn
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Chinese .223 mags are a bitch to find and expensive. Ive owned a few and I own one now. i love em so much tho I search mags down...you see them on the EE pretty often.  Price is a little high. See if you could get him closer to $700-$750, thats fair. How many mags come with it...use that as leverage......how hard they are to get and how expensive. They run $30-$40 average...I just picked a couple up in a trade but he wanted $30 each.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Chinese .223 mags are a bitch to find and expensive. Ive owned a few and I own one now. i love em so much tho I search mags down...you see them on the EE pretty often.  Price is a little high. See if you could get him closer to $700-$750, thats fair. How many mags come with it...use that as leverage......how hard they are to get and how expensive. They run $30-$40 average...I just picked a couple up in a trade but he wanted $30 each.

No leverage with these guys.  The owner does not wheel and deal especially if it's a hard to find item.  It comes with 1 mag.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No leverage with these guys.  The owner does not wheel and deal especially if it's a hard to find item.  It comes with 1 mag.

Pass then, I own a .223 Norinco also and like OldTroop stated. 30 rd mags are hard to find unless you want to pay $30.00 to $35.00.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Luxs,

A dealer on GunsAmerica is asking $779 for a Norinco 84S.  It's chambered for .223.  He has three mags; 1-15 rd., 1-factory 30 rd., and 1-converted AK-74 mag.  There aren't any pictures or details describing the shape of the gun, but I'm sure you could e-mail him.

Just do a "search": Type in "Norinco 84S" and then click on AK-47 Rifles, then click "Search."

Hope this helps.

Bud
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#6]
That price is a little high.....I mean it would have to be about unfired in the box with mags. Get a SAR3 or WASR3....cheap mags, very plentiful,. WASR3 you might have to fine tune. Saiga .223 might filll the bill for you.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#7]
damn double post.......................
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top