Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 2:11:09 PM EDT
i want an underfolder. been wanting one for quite some time and they are actually affordable now or appear to be. Now there are some different options out there on gunbroker .... shotgun news etc..for around 550.00... are the yugo m-70  builds any good? i only have a romanian and a Maadi and a kit build pistol i put together....any info would be appreciated...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
The feedback has been very positive on these CAI underfolders.  I've got two in route to me now.  You can find them for around $486 shipped if you look around (try the semi-suto board on sturmgewehr.com).  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The yugo underfolder is one of the best you can get. I was lucky to get a greenlight arms reciever/in excellent cond. from Atlantic. I dont know about anyother builds. I do know the M-70 is one of the best aks I own.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The yugo underfolder is one of the best you can get. I was lucky to get a greenlight arms reciever/in excellent cond. from Atlantic. I dont know about anyother builds. I do know the M-70 is one of the best aks I own.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I got mine from Centerfire Systems for $399.  Paid them $25 for shipping and handling and my FFL $30 for the transfer. Around $455 total.  This is one awesome AK guys, built like a tank.  The action was unbelievably smooth, as an AK that had 2K rounds through it feels like.  The Underfolder has maybe 1/32" play up and down, very tight.  Barrel is massive, shoots and feels like a milled AK.  Accurate too.  I have never been able to hit the welding tanks @ 400 yards at my lease with any AK I have owned, FAL and PSL no problem.  I was gonging those tanks standing up with no rest! Get one while you can, you will not be sorry.  I do suggest though to get a Century built one with the new barrels and original grip. Now be forewarned, this is not your typical AK.  It is heavy due to barrel size, a massive trunnion and the 1.6mm receiver.  I'm glad I have mine, get on a list somewhere quick as these may be like the PSL's now, hard to come by shortly.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Man that report is great to hear.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:02:29 PM EDT
[#6]
the yugo'sare very nice well built i have no problems out of mine at all i hade one that was
a pre ban and i got rid of it abought six years ago what a dumb ass i was but now i'v got one
of the new centry m-70's and it brings back the old times as fare as prices are concernd
mine is verry accurate aspecaily with lapua ammo if you get one you will not be disapointed
with your purches
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top