Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/25/2006 10:44:16 PM EDT
also add any SBRs but mainly pistols.thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:53:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:23:05 AM EDT
[#2]
my digital camera was a POS (it finally died) so the photo makes it look a lot worse than it is, but here's mine about 5 minutes after it was oiled out of the park bath (i'm duracoating this weekend):

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#3]
AMD Pistol Build with Saiga front end.......

Overall Length: 21 inch's, Barrel 11 1/2 inchs.
AMD Matched bolt carrier/bolt/barrel trunnion that was so clean  that it looked almost unfired. On a Gen. 1 Ewbanks receiver that was 100% heat treated and is very stout. It's all riveted solid. The rear trunnion is CNC'd tool steel custom made for pistol builds. It has a Russian telescoping recoil spring rod, not the standard AMD wire frame. The Saiga fore grip is very solid and has an integral screw that goes through the receiver and into a nut seated in it. The TDI grip is very comfortable, just like the 1st Samco G27 for AR's. The trigger is an OEM double hook and has a nice release. The finish is Rustoleum 7220 textured appliance paint.

762x39.net
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Romy G kit and a little lathe work...... Pistola!

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice vid socandyman...

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top