Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 5:12:02 PM EDT
What is the usual cost (Ball Park) of a SBR build, using my kit.  I need to save some jing and was wondering if any of you fine Darksiders have had a build up.  I know Inrange is very good at his craft.  Any suggestions.  I know all about the tax stamp and such.  Just want a round-about figure on the build.
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
SBR build is the same cost as the usual build, you just have to submit your Form 1 application and $200 to ATF for your tax stamp, have your receiver marked with your info, and then have it built
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I did some diggin', seems doable.  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
SBR build is the same cost as the usual build, you just have to submit your Form 1 application and $200 to ATF for your tax stamp, have your receiver marked with your info, and then have it built

or just build it yourself.  

my form 1's been approved, i'm just waiting for the paperwork to arrive and for curtis at ak-builder to get his darn m92 flats in.

ETA:  the $200 tax stamp usually makes up for what you would spend on compliance parts for a non-NFA firearm, so total build cost is usually very comparable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
After I get a couple of builds I might just do that.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top