Posted: 1/23/2006 10:25:40 PM EDT
This came out on the AR15 section, and is indeed pretty scary:

WTF?

- Ice
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
another, slightly less scary part, is that Blue_Genes wants to keep MG's illegal
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
another, slightly less scary part, is that Blue_Genes wants to keep MG's illegal

Indeed! It's the only look inside your own private garden attitude that creates problems. The guy has been brushed quite a bit in there though

- Ice
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
It is nothing new to us, we see this year after year and it gets shot down in the Senate. .

Wish us luck.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:10:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It is nothing new to us, we see this year after year and it gets shot down in the Senate. .

Wish us luck.

we need luck, ...doesnt matter if you think so or not, every year they convince more it seems
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:33:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wish us luck.

we need luck, ...doesnt matter if you think so or not, every year they convince more it seems

Dieter122, by 2010 they will own this state and we can't do a thing about it except move. If you don't have plans to do it now, I would start making them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:36:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wish us luck.

Dieter122, by 2010 they will own this state and we can't do a thing about it except move. If you don't have plans to do it now, I would start making them.

Then when I hear about the 1000 fold incease of crime in NY, I will laugh... or wait, no I wont because I am in this god forsaken state for most of the year Hmm, I better move on to midevil weapons until they get banned
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Scary thing is they trying for an AW ban in Illinois as well. I've been too busy at work to read up on it, but I think they want us to turn in what we currently have as well.
Time to start writing letters and making phone calls!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wish us luck.

im well aware of this...believe me I have plans...after I graduate from college im out of here....I told my girlfriend theres no way that when I get older and im out of school im stayin in NY.... if anyting ill move to Penn. or something, which is like 30minutes to her house (shes west of NYC).  My plans for the future however (beyond what I described) is to move to the south, where they are a bit more...understanding and free when it comes to what is and what isnt allowed in the way of firearms and ownership...I think of the south as the "stronghold" for firearms owners...  only time will tell, as none of us are quite sure whats in store for us.....we can only hope for the best and do what we can.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:11:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Scary thing is they trying for an AW ban in Illinois as well. I've been too busy at work to read up on it, but I think they want us to turn in what we currently have as well.
Time to start writing letters and making phone calls!

Yea, i heard that Gov. BLOGO (a Richie Daley blowhard) wants to run the legitimate arms mfgs. out of the state. Wants to shutdown the AW mfgs. like Armalite, Rock River, Springfield Armory, and
whomever builds a firearm that the state can outlaw.

This guy had better get in line behind former Gov. Ryan for his corruption trial..:)

KyARGuy
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah, if you're ever in NY and see this douche bag crossing the street:

forget to hit the brake pedal and hit the gas instead
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:25:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
yeah, if you're ever in NY and see this douche bag crossing the street:
www.housedemocrats.com/Photos/state/NY/house//4672.jpg
forget to hit the brake pedal and hit the gas instead

<Cough Cough> Your forgetting a few.....

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I had a very nice offer for a job in NYC, but the offer became suddendly less nice in light of the existing and possible gun laws Dang!
Is US becoming another .uk or .au?

- Ice
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I had a very nice offer for a job in NYC, but the offer became suddendly less nice in light of the existing and possible gun laws Dang!

- Ice

looks like it might...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#15]
"if anyting ill move to Penn. or something, which is like 30minutes to her house (shes west of NYC). My plans for the future however (beyond what I described) is to move to the south, where they are a bit more...understanding and free when it comes to what is and what isnt allowed in the way of firearms and ownership..."

Seeing that I live in the County with the highest per capita NRA membership in the NATION, I take umbrage with the thought that Pennsylvania is not a vehemently pro gun state.

Seeing that we are a border state of New York, your laws also apply to us at times, IE, concealed carry with a PA permit in New York, aint never going to happen, but I can go to Montana and carry with no problem.

PA has a similar problem like New York, a few "Liberal/Democratic" areas, Pittsburgh and Philly, that vote almost ONLY Democratic, and these two areas carry the state.  We have the two Nazi Germany's rife with political corruption in the southwest, and southeast, with a big "conservative T" in the center and on the northeast and northwest.

Whats great is that there have been elections called based on Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, only to be won by the Republican after all the "conservative" votes make their way in from the "T".

No shit, I have often advocated seceding from Pittsburgh and Philly, its where all the crime, corruption, welfare and drugs are, and they both absorb an inordinate amount of money for public transportation, highways, roads, etc.

We pay, and they decide that assault weapons are bad, screw that.

Seems to me there are large portions of NY that are like PA, and you are held hostage by a bunch of NYC liberals, maybe its time for a revolution or at least a secession movement !
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- Ice

looks like it might...

Canada ?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Those NY shit heads who elect these clowns are just stupid ,   they will ignore this law - and some day  , if they are "caught"  with their own property - that being a illegal "assualt weapon" - they will have to stand before some "Janet Rino type"  judge , and explain why they have a fondness for theise eivil weapons  ---   sounds like fun to me !!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#19]
ISRA Press Release:
Gov. Blagojevich to Announce Election Year Plan to End Competitive Shooting and Gun Collecting in Illinois

SPRINGFIELD, Ill., Jan. 18 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The following was released today by the Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA) regarding Gov. Blagojevich's plan to end competitive shooting and gun collecting in Illinois:

During his State of the State address a few hours from now, Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich will take the stage to outline a legislative plan that he and Chicago Mayor Richard Daley have concocted to put an end to competitive high power rifle shooting and gun collecting in the state. Disguised as a "crime fighting" measure, House Bill 2414 bans the types of firearms most prized by collectors and those that are the staple of competitive shooting worldwide.

The ISRA stands in opposition to HB2414 as the bill serves no purpose other than to harass law-abiding firearm owners. Claims that HB2414 is a crime fighting measure are unfounded as the bill bans firearm types rarely used to commit crimes while, at the same time, ignoring the criminal use of firearms. In short, HB2414 benefits nobody -- except Gov. Blagojevich whose flagging poll numbers have prompted him to take desperate measures to prove that he is "doing something" about crime other than committing crimes himself.

"Throughout his political career, Blagojevich has shown nothing but disdain for the law-abiding firearm owner," commented ISRA Executive Director Richard Pearson. "As an Illinois State Representative, Blagojevich introduced legislation to raise the FOID card fee from $5 to $500 so that people would 'think twice' about wanting to own firearms. Blagojevich continued this tradition as a member of Congress where a full 50 percent of the bills he sponsored were oppressive gun control measures. Now, as governor, Blagojevich is acting as pitchman for every gun control scheme to come out of the 5th Floor of Chicago City Hall."

"The latest brainchild of the Daley/Blagojevich gun control team, HB2414, attacks the very heart of lawful firearm ownership here in the state," continued Pearson. "If HB2414 is signed into law, law-abiding firearm collectors would find their collections rendered virtually worthless overnight. Competitive shooting in the state would become nothing more than a memory as the state's competition rifle teams would no longer be able to own the very firearms that have earned them countless nationwide honors."

"The state's lawful firearm owners are sick and tired of taking it on the chin every time some feel-good notion pops into Daley's head," said Pearson. "We're not going to sit idly by while people like Blagojevich and Daley destroy the state's coveted heritage of safe and lawful firearms ownership. HB2414 is a purely political stunt to win votes from the uninformed. Therefore, our response to any representative who votes for HB2414 will be purely political as well. In other words, the gun owners of this state will ensure that state representatives rue the day they cast a 'yes' vote on HB2414."

---

The ISRA is the state's leading advocate of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership. For more than a century, the ISRA has represented the interests of over 1.5 million law-abiding Illinois firearm owners.

This press release is posted at US Newswire.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#20]
oh it's NY.....

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't think Schummer would suck one but He would DEFINATELY Hold it in his mouth till the swelling went down
God I hate that guy... How do these people stay in office???
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#22]
FUCK NY STATE. and i live there. they will pry my AK from my dead hands
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Had a Clown like that also, right here in North Texas...(ex) Rep. Martin Frost, and he hates GUNS. We dumped him.(the rat is trying a come-back)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top