Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 4:56:50 PM EDT
Been wanting an AK Underfolder for a while.

Just looked at 2 of these in my local shop.

#1 Was stamped "Zatszava Avtomat" or whatever on the left side of the rear sight.  Underfolder worked real nice, but the safety seemed to flop around and did not positively engage.

#2 Had no marking like the first rifle, safety engaged properly, stock locked a bit tighter, but the butt of the stock would not stay locked.

I'm going to keep looking for a better rifle, but of these 2, which would be the better choice or easier to fix?
I preferred the first because of the
stock and the markings...but the safety had me concerned.  I've never  been much of an AK fan (owned a few polytechs years ago) so I don't know alot about trying to fix one.

They both looked light years better than the romanians.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd go with #1. Sounds like the selector just needs some bend put back in it to tighten it up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#2]
That was my first instinct.
Didn't know how hard it would be to fix the selector, though...maybe I'll convince the guy to throw in an extra mag or two!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top