Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:51:41 PM EDT
I'm reloading 762x39 during the ammo crisis and hate to lose my brass, new brass is about 20 cents a round!  I usually lay out a big tarp when I go to the range but the AK's throw it everywhere and I still lose a bunch.  So what do you recommend/use?

Thx
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:55:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I use an ammo catcher...its called the ground!

Seriously.... lay a cheap tarp down, then use it to pick up your brass. 2nd suggestion when ammo gets cheap again....LOAD UP! I haven't reloaded in years(10+).... and don't plan to!

+1

...I bought enough 70 plus dollar chinese ammo cases to last me a lifetime.....not that long for the 5.45 but it will be years before I need more.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I have about 10K  762x39 projectiles and 4x8lb kegs of powder, 3500 pcs of brass, been sitting around for over 10 years cause I couldn't beat the price on wolf and other imported ammo, now I want to use it up while waiting for the Russian ammo to get cheap again.  When it does get cheap again I'll stockpile
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have about 10K  762x39 projectiles and 4x8lb kegs of powder, 3500 pcs of brass, been sitting around for over 10 years cause I couldn't beat the price on wolf and other imported ammo, now I want to use it up while waiting for the Russian ammo to get cheap again.  When it does get cheap again I'll stockpile

Hey, I checked out your Bio and looked it up.  I bought it for about a minute until I looked it up. HAHAHAHA ,  Ya got me.  I even told my wife. haha
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in ammo conservation mode,I have several cases stockpiled but I ain't shooting shit,till I can replace it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I checked out your Bio and looked it up.  I bought it for about a minute until I looked it up. HAHAHAHA ,  Ya got me.  I even told my wife. haha

Noob
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top