Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 2:55:12 PM EDT
I would appreciate an owner describing the trigger of the Vector UF in terms of consistency, single or double stage, pull weight, feel etc.

I understand it is a G2 Double Hook - whatever that is.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Well mine is great, single stage, hardly any creep ,no slap. Mine has impressed alot of shooters.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#2]
My fixed stock vector had a single hook. It was single stage, smooth and about 4lbs for pull. The tapco G2 FCG is newest version of the G2  FCG  but for me not quite as smooth.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#3]
My Vector UF has a double hook trigger.  Pull is about 4 lbs., smooth and crisp with no slap.  Very nice.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine is single stage, light (maybe 4lbs), smooth.... but long. Of course, its a bullet hose so I don't care - if I want to HIT what I am shooting at, I reach for the AR15 .
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:21:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Mine is single stage, light (maybe 4lbs), smooth.... but long. Of course, its a bullet hose so I don't care - if I want to HIT what I am shooting at, I reach for the AR15 .

How do you hit something if the rifle jams?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's called Club 'em to death!

I had to do a little smoothening with the Dremel on my Vector double hook trigger. It was a long single stage (typical for AKs) but very sandy/gritty creep. After a 5-10 minute job it's great now. Yeah, I'd say 4-5 lbs.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had to do a little smoothening with the Dremel on my Vector double hook trigger. It was a long single stage (typical for AKs) but very sandy/gritty creep. After a 5-10 minute job it's great now. Yeah, I'd say 4-5 lbs.

No I know why they put all that junk on AR's...To make them better clubs...Its all clear now.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No I know why they put all that junk on AR's...To make them better clubs...Its all clear now.

I GEEZE not this shit again.(R.King) Can we all just get along get along(R.King)
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top