Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 3:17:39 PM EDT
Here's the deal. I ordered a US laminated PG from them about a month ago. No word on it, no calls about it, hasn't arrived yet. I haven't had a chance to call during regular business hours, may try on Friday. I'm not bitching, just wondering if this is normal for them? I wouldn't bitch about them without at least trying to call first. I ordered from them because they take CCs without the PayPal crap, just call and order. Thanks.

Bub
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#1]
That's NOT normal for them.

I've ordered plenty from AA-OK in the past and they have always shipped promptly.

Give them a ring.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto........just give them a call. I've only ordered from them twice (they're not typically "cheaply priced") and have NEVER had even a hint of a problem.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:49:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I've always had luck with them, maybe try email?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:58:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Never had a problem with them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, guys. Like I said, I haven't tried to call them yet, no time during regular business hours. Was just trying to determine if they were normally slow shipping. I won't bitch about them till I do contact them, gotta at least give them the opportunity to respond before I start bitching. Thanks.

Bub
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top