BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 3:12:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought three of them and will be sending all three back due to barrel condition...

HTH
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I just think it's funny that when you go to their WWW site, they list a condition for every kit for sale on the front page, EXCEPT the Yugos....wonder why?:)

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya kiddin' right, Duke?  CenterFire's performance on the Yugo kits has been all over the AK boards for the last four months.

Centerfire has screwed more people than Xaviera Hollander on the Yugo kits.

I ordered several kits, very early after CFS announced they would have them.  The condition was listed as "Very Good".  Lois even sent me an email saying she had seen the kits and "I think you'll be pleased."

What I got was the worst POS junk I've seen in 25 years in the gun biz.  Sent them all back and had to eat the shipping to do it.

CFS continued to advertise their Yugo kits as "Very Good" until only a few weeks ago.  Now that the word has spread of what to expect from CFS, they are DESPERATE to unload their remaining dogmeat Yugo kits.  They're using weasel language "Dark bores" and "bores have freckling", instead of admitting the bores in their kits are sewer pipes.  They're putting Yugo stocks with Romie barrels to make a frankenkit to try to sell.

CFS has outed themselves as TOTALLY untrustworthy.  You deal with them at your own risk.

Some people who should know better will trumptet loudly that CFS has always taken care of them, therefore whatever CFS does to anyone else is irrelevant.  Yeah.  Right.  Suuuuuure it is.

But you  have been warned, sir.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:30:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought mine early on and received two unfired kits in perfect condition.  I'll get my DCI receivers back from being dark blued next Tuesday.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:32:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought complete yugo M-70 underfolder from atlantic. Mine looks great. The barrel looks hardly used, if at all. The reciever is from greenlight arms, and the kit came from CFS, so there must be some good ones out there. Have any of you guys heard of anyone having  to send Yugo's back to atlantic?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I guess I was lucky, the Yugo kit I got from Centerfire was like new.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top