Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 4:42:00 PM EDT
Preferably full-auto, but frankly I'll take anything. No guns on campus and I've only gotten to put ten rounds through my new AK (a travesty!) so I'm going through withdrawal.

So help me out and at least give me a video fix until I can be reunited with my Kalashnikov!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:44:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Some full auto stuff in here. I watch these all  the time and do nothing but wish
www.silencertests.com/videos.htm
There is a krinkov fully automatic. I hope that will do.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a video of  a Russian Plum AKS-74 with the 60 round quad stack magazine.
www.simondog.com/mvd/AKS74-02st.mov
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Some full auto stuff in here. I watch these all  the time and do nothing but wish
www.silencertests.com/videos.htm
There is a krinkov fully automatic. I hope that will do.

I saved all those to my hard drive nearly two months ago.

Ah needs mah fix!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#4]
How about the bulletfest movies. Have you seen them?

www.bulletfest.net/movies.asp
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
this here video has been banned from two web sites already. The (brittish) hippies at "home of poi" didn't like the guns, and the packing dot org mods were scared the liberals would find out what "bump fire" was... enjoy.

www.flamingsphere.homestead.com/files/bumpfiremasters.wmv

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:48:46 PM EDT
[#7]
One word after seeing that AK74-SU vid..........

Moist

I cringed at the "bumpfire" video though.......TOTAL lack of muzzle control......
Maybe I'm just getting older and grumpier, but seeing blatant disregard for safety pisses me off
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
One word after seeing that AK74-SU vid..........

Moist

I cringed at the "bumpfire" video though.......TOTAL lack of muzzle control......
Maybe I'm just getting older and grumpier, but seeing blatant disregard for safety pisses me off

no shit
they take the cam infront of the guy with the gun to film him shooting somethan metal with bullets goin everywhere then they try and give lessons on gun safty lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#9]

first off, the "metal" is  1/32" inch thick metal, washing machine case. bullets go THROUGH it, not bounce off.  What you are seeing is the metal casing of the AK bullets sparking, you are not seeing bullets ricochett....

It's a lot safer than idiots who shoot at "steel reactive targets"  or bowling pins, or even earth berms that have big rocks burried in the dirt... shesh. And we ahve a LARGE earth berm made of top soil... what, just cause we are shooting from the hip, you think we aren't hitting what we aim at?

you want to talk about muzzle control? the bullets were HITTING the target. sheesh!

the only person "spraying bullets is the dude shooting the water...and that is on purpose... yea, shooting a body of water in teh middle of nowhere at a downward angle is dangerous, the bullets might fly backwards and hit you in the eye...?!?!?!

And I don't know where you get the idea that we "took the camera in front of the guy with the gun"?!?!? what the heck are you talking about?

at no point is the photographer even close to a 90 degree angle to the shooter. WE always stay BEHIND the shooter when any actuall firing is going on (and even when there isn't firing going on)... must be the crappy compression, making you see things that aren't there...

At no point is a muzzle even close to being poiinted at anybody. fingers off the trigger, etc.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#10]
ok, so I watched it AGAIN, to see how you could misinterpert a VIDEO.

Perhaps some people don't realize that steel case AK bullets send sparks out of the barrel, which are readily visible on video tape at night. there are a few shots where a person could misinterpert these sparks for bullets flying out of the barrel at maddly inapropriate angles.  Such as one water shot where it almost looks like a bullet totaly misses the water, and goes flying out parallel to the horizon. THats not a bullet its a spark. The bullets are hitting in a 2 foot group, in the water, 30 yards away.

And I assure you, those bullets are going right throgh the 1/32" thick sheet metal. Those are sparks, not pieces of bullets.  IF you want peices of bullets flying off, try shooting at those popular "steel reactive targets" that everybody thinks are so safe.

And the only part where a person with a camera walks up to a person with a gun is after the girl shoots a SINGLE SHOT 37 mm launcher, and the cameraman walks up BEHIND her....

Guess it's to much for even gun nutz to handle

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Except in the movies, I have never seen non-tracer ammo of any sort create sparks at any time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:33:56 PM EDT
[#12]
yeah
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Shooting Flares off???
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#14]
this is a video on the history of AK's posted by another member here a while back

AK video  14.7mb
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:36:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Anybody got that last one on a SVGA or XVGA resolution, i.e. 640x480 or better?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Here's one of mine, nothing exciting just some semi-auto fun:

www.gunpics.net/movies/type56d.AVI
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:50:13 PM EDT
[#17]
well, I had never noticed it either, till I video taped at night.

try it some time if you don't beleive me. YOu can even see it on the AR15 when bump firing at night.

IT is strange that a person doesn't notice it with your eyes, but the video camera doesn't lie.

Every bullet that comes out the barrel sends a shotgun blast of sparks whether unburnt powder or metal shavings (chrome barrel, steel case bullets) whatever it is, I Can assure you, one bullet doesn't send several bullets out of the barrel at wild angles...  And we aren't using tracers.

I have noticed it is worse during bump fire, the barrel gets hot ane metal startes to burn I guess. .
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
well, I had never noticed it either, till I video taped at night.

try it some time if you don't beleive me. YOu can even see it on the AR15 when bump firing at night.

IT is strange that a person doesn't notice it with your eyes, but the video camera doesn't lie.

Every bullet that comes out the barrel sends a shotgun blast of sparks whether unburnt powder or metal shavings (chrome barrel, steel case bullets) whatever it is, I Can assure you, one bullet doesn't send several bullets out of the barrel at wild angles...  And we aren't using tracers.

I have noticed it is worse during bump fire, the barrel gets hot ane metal startes to burn I guess. .

I see this all the time with my AKs, but mostly with my yugo underfolder build. You would have to shoot at dusk to see them, as he said.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top