Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 4:58:19 PM EDT
Mine looks extremely well 98%. Bore is excellent and bright. Everything has nice and tight fit. Only problem it looks to have been refinsihed. Looks like it got repainted over flaked paint. Nothing is standing up or flaking. It just looks like it has a few raised spots under the paint. Everything looks new and probably unfired. I was just curious if all of your kits looked like that or if it is normal? Kit was made in 1980. If anyone has extreme close up pics, I would like to see them. It is most noticeable on the dust cover, and slightly noticeable on the bolt carrier, and rear sight. Barrel, trunnions, trigger guard, fsb, gas block, gas tube, bolt, selector, small parts, look like they were never touched. It's no big deal, still a great kit. Oh yeah AKM.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on guys. I know I'm not the only one who has bought one.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Check my post in the Polish forum for Tantal kit pics.

Quoted:
Come on guys. I know I'm not the only one who has bought one.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Did a search and couldn't find them. I got the akms though, I heard the finishes where a little different.
Thanks
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top