AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 3:42:47 PM EDT
Do they have hokie logos on them like the OOWs ones?  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  Looks like the Ewbanks is nicer????  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The dimple is better, but i think thats about the only thing better then the global. Edit: Well, and a single hook trigger, and all markings on bottom.

You can see in the first pic the ewbanks still has the problem of the trigger pin hole being elongated from bending. They also have the holes on the bottom where at least the front one would need to be filled i guess.

Also, in the second pic, on the global, part of the upper edge is machined away. Anyone know why?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Also, in the second pic, on the global, part of the upper edge is machined away. Anyone know why?

Are you refering to the slot that allows the bolt to clear the left rail during disassembly?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:40:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you refering to the slot that allows the bolt to clear the left rail during disassembly?

Oh, so thats for the bolt. I see. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#6]
So what is the cosmetic difference between the GT 1.0 and 1.6?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top