Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 5:26:16 PM EDT
Maybe they went French on us and are waiving the white flag ?

Wahoo  

We win !

www.atf.gov/
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't count on that..
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a trick, you build your machine gun first and lets see what happens.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Send them pictures of your dog. You'll know then.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
it works for me??
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's a trick, you build your machine gun first and lets see what happens.

Ummmmm, you first  

Nah, I went there to scan over some forms fur some legal NFA action and it was dead...

Maybe they will be back up soon and tell us that they give up and we are free again...

A guy can dream can't he  

It's probably just scheduled maintenance, maybe they will make the whole NFA thing and easier process  

ETA: I.... Uhhhh.... Have no dog  

Also, it still doesn't work for me.... strange  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Jeff Foxworthy missed one! "If you celebrate with yer buddies on www.AK47.net 'cause you think the ATF aint checkin' guns no more....... you might be a redneck."

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I think that a few .gov servers got ate by this new virus.  I havent been able to log into my work email in a couple days
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Jeff Foxworthy missed one! "If you celebrate with yer buddies on www.AK47.net 'cause you think the ATF aint checkin' guns no more....... you might be a redneck."

Oh yeah, what is this virus that ye speaketh of ?   I'm on a Mac.... so I've never heard of a virus  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah, what is this virus that ye speaketh of ?   I'm on a Mac.... so I've never heard of a virus  

that's right Macs don't need no stinkin virus to shut them down.......they can do that just fine all by themselves!  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:51:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Have you ever tried to do any research on their site?

Try that search engine some time.  Useless.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#11]
BATFE search engine works fine if yuo're concerned about the legality of your potato gun.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah,  you can your 2 other friends can laugh all you want.

Why would someone create a virus just to destroy an entire population of 3 computers.

Mac users crack me up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yeah,  you can your 2 other friends can laugh all you want.

Why would someone create a virus just to destroy an entire population of 3 computers.

Mac users crack me up.

Shhhhh.... we have almost recruited # 4 into our mass following  

Oh yeah, the site is back up too  

The ATF lives  , I mean Wahoo, thank God the ATF is back.... please don't shoot my dog  

Come to think of it... where is my dog anyway... damn redbones  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top