Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Not bad,should make a nice build!I may have to order one myself.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Fixed your post for ya.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:36:06 PM EDT
[#4]
good pictures!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I am getting a TANTAL kit here pretty soon and I'll post pics of that aswell, and of my rommy kit when it arrives.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#6]
these are the ones from aim surplus?  did they have matching #'s?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

No, this is from our very own AK dealer Scottgull, AKA DPHARMS. It's all matching numbers, yes. I said AIM because that's what they're called in Romania, not AKM. The underfolder version would be called the AIMS, while the regular fixed stock would be the AIM.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, this is from our very own AK dealer Scottgull, AKA DPHARMS. It's all matching numbers, yes. I said AIM because that's what they're called in Romania, not AKM. The underfolder version would be called the AIMS, while the regular fixed stock would be the AIM.

yeah I know, but I noticed AIM had them as well.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm? What is this AIM you speak of? Link?

Ben
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm? What is this AIM you speak of? Link?

Ben

www.aimsurplus.com/
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Scott gull is still better
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:19:37 PM EDT
[#12]
fadedsun, thanks for the pics. I am going to be picking up a couple of kits from Scott to stash as soon as he gets some more in.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#13]
scott is a top notch guy met him at the gunshow here in raleigh nc.. sold me some wood for my romanian ak. 5$ a piece. great selection and good to customers.. he made my a list
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:01:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Aside from a little wear it looks like a very serviceable kit.

Can’t really tell from the pics, but do these kits have all the evil features we need?

Maybe one of these could be used to build the AKM sidefolder I’ve had visions of for the past week.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
fadedsun, thanks for the pics. I am going to be picking up a couple of kits from Scott to stash as soon as he gets some more in.

I posted in ScottGull's EE FS thread about the new ATF ruling and I'm curious as to how it will affect prices and kit availability. I don't know if he might get in more all matching S/n A grade kits because of the ruling, or if he'll still get the mixed s/n Rommie kits.

Ben

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
got em......I just put up more "A" matching number kits on the site. As I said earlier, there has been a price increase but it was minimal. The new price on matching numbered kits is $109.95.

Thanks
Scott
DPH Arms

Ahh. If only I didn't get those two traffic tickets saturday night...ARR! Otherwise I'd buy another in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I just order three kits from scott. I'm thinking i might use one of the kits to re-build my SAR 1. mmk

I heard of someone ordering 40 kits . Lucky guy.

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just order three kits from scott. I'm thinking i might use one of the kits to re-build my SAR 1. mmk

Smart guy (dealer?) IMHO...  I have four I am waiting for and one that I got from anouther source (other then Scott) but five kits will only make five AKs....  What will I do when I run out of kits...  Oh poor me
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Smart guy (dealer?) IMHO...  I have four I am waiting for and one that I got from anouther source (other then Scott) but five kits will only make five AKs....  What will I do when I run out of kits...  Oh poor me

I have 3 kits-2 Rommies and one tantal. I'd love to get more but I'm not chock full of cash.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top