BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 10:44:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe some more money for your Bushmaster in the trade. Vectors new about $500, Bushmaster new about $800, just letting you know. I have a Vector too I love it. To bad you cant keep both. Nothing I know of for the Vector in ad ons. Mags and ammo is all you need.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:19:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations.  I got my Vector a few weeks ago and love it.  It's a nice little shooter.  I have had no problems with it.  Wish I could say the same about my bushmaster...Have fun
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Congratulations.  I got my Vector a few weeks ago and love it.  It's a nice little shooter.  I have had no problems with it.  Wish I could say the same about my bushmaster...Have fun

What is wrong with your Bushy? All 5 of my Ar's never have issues. matter of fact non of my Ak's either.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#4]
My Bushmaster works fine.  I just don't shoot it anymore.  I have a Romanian SAR and have become hooked on AKs right now.  I was looking for an underfolder AK and things just worked out to make a deal.  Hopefully both of us are happy.

Ron
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#5]
The only thing I am going to do to mine is add a grip and handguard from Robert in Poland ("laukart") to make it look even better
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top