Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 5:34:53 PM EDT
I want to find the right folding stock for my stamped 90, what do I need to look for? whats the latest conversion?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#1]
/
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
If your MAK has a straight-cut receiver and a standard rear trunnion, do a Romy folder like mine....

All it took was a little filing on the part that goes into the receiver since Euro AKs have a receiver thickness of 1mm, whereas the ChiCom AKs have a thickness of 1.6mm. All in all, about 10-15 minutes with a good file and it tapped right in.
On the list for US parts- Tapco SAW pistol grip, Tapco G2 trigger group, Tapco gas piston. Shoots well, handles very well.

Bub
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top