Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 5:11:38 AM EDT
To the board:
Being somewhat new to AK's, what to the letters WASR10, SAR, SEAK mean.  I know they are all AK style rifles but the letters intrigue me.
Where can I get a front sight adjust tool for the AK?
Thank you.
Kelly
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:15:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasr???? SAR=Semi auto rifle...SEAK= Special edition AK...Sight tool= Tapco
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:40:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for the fast responses.  Sorry for the double post but I got a window where I thought it wasn't taking the post at first.
I tried the C clamp bit but it wouldn't budge..
Kelly
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:00:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:50:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, I  put penetrating oil on the drum, both sides and inside the sight base.  It ramained there for about three hours and I tried to move it again and this time it popped over.  Hope it is in the right place because I don't think there is much control over how far the drum pops.
Thanks for the assist.
Kelly
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Kelly,Welcome To The Dark Side! Take the C-clamp and socket to the range with you,adjust it as needed.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top