Posted: 10/20/2004 9:15:15 AM EDT
If it works, here's a pic of some of my toys:

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:16:54 AM EDT
[#1]
looks nice to me

AK74S side folders I'm assuming
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, they are ORF built for Akron Armory with RSA FCG's, OOW/ITM, etc.. I put AR-M1 bulgy FS's and laminate wood for a different look. Got a great deal at Pro-Gun. (I buy in bulk ) I have wood and plum full stocks also. Great stooters, I'll have to post some targets. They are AK crack, I can't stop this AK addiction!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#4]
very nice pics, very impressed.
how well do those flash supressors work on muzzel rise?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the compliments guys. I have to thank ORF for the awesome build, Bob and Jeremy for the awesome deals. As far as muzzle rise, I haven't noticed any difference, probably because of semi-auto fire (plus I wasn't looking for it). One thing different is the lack of the twin horizontal plumes of flame from the old style compensator. Maybe I'll do a comparison test between the compensator and suppressor. I need to learn how to bump like OsirisX!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet, where are the others buried?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, so nice........  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Very nice,I know what oow is, what are the other componets of the rifles? I plan to do something like this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:32:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thanks for the compliments guys. I have to thank ORF for the awesome build, Bob and Jeremy for the awesome deals. As far as muzzle rise, I haven't noticed any difference, probably because of semi-auto fire (plus I wasn't looking for it). One thing different is the lack of the twin horizontal plumes of flame from the old style compensator. Maybe I'll do a comparison test between the compensator and suppressor. I need to learn how to bump like OsirisX!

Glad you like them!

Mike
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top