Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 2:28:13 AM EDT
Looks like Thornton is going to let them continue with their tricks.  It's all about the money right, David ?

Tired of this, just give me my money back

99REDCOBRA
Trader Rating: (0)

Order #7559

Andrew,

I placed an order for 2 polish underfolder ak's on Sept. 13th. Each week I am told that the rifles will be there on Friday and ship on Monday. I have e-mailed you twice and no relpy. I wish to cancel the order and get a refund to my credit card.

-----------

lightning 351

akmike, i also ordered a polish underfolder around the same time please tell me when they are going to ship. thanks.

--------

[email protected]
Sponsor

Responce to All,
The manufacture of the polish underfolders is WAY behind. If you call them they will tell you about two months back log. Realistically it is about a month. I am sorry to those of you that have been waiting but the market has had a HUGE run on these items and the manufactures that have the high demand products just cant keep up. Unfortunately we are having the same problems with our products. Our new receiver is in such demand that we can not turn them out fast enough. Of course given time we will get them all out and production speed will increase. If you look at the other US receiver manufactures I think you will find the same thing. Once again I am sorry about the wait time but I can promise you that we are making a high quality product just as fast as we can with out cutting quality control corners.

Thank You,

--AKMIKE

---------

What happened to Glenda ?  Where is the customer satisfaction ?

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:00:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:52:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Looking stupid seems not to be an issue for em...LOL
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]
you know, i wouldn't touch joekken with a 10 foot pole but i know guys who've been very happy with them. guys not on gunnutz or arfkom, in real life...same way with interordnance. guess it's luck of the draw to some extent...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:27:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I've heard a couple people in my area tell me they've never had a problem..But as a whole most people's luck is not that good..
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:11:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I had to wait a couple months for SAR1s last summer and 4 months for an AK74.  

I was in the Vulcan group buy late winter and got the receivers within a month.  So I guess it is a crap shoot.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been mighty tempted to order from Joeken in the past, but I have this problem with their ads; they look like something I might have drawn during study hall in highschool.  The only thing that's different is that their ads don't have the light blue lines that my notebook paper had.  :-)  Then again, I hear photocopiers can't scan light blue very well...

Kurt
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:22:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:24:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#9]
My neihbor bought a under folder kit. And ha s not got it. They say that they are "sorting the parts". yah right. Ill report back on how that worked out when he gets it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top