Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 3:34:47 PM EDT
Buddy bought a very clean folding stock..milled receiver Mac 90 from one of the AR guys....$550 cash......very nice gun....but was it a good deal?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Buddy bought a very clean folding stock..milled receiver Mac 90 from one of the AR guys....$550 cash......very nice gun....but was it a good deal?

Don't everyone respond at once........Im still young.  Perhaps if I owned one myself someone would have taken the time to let me in on if it was a good deal or not.....heheheh...think I'll go play with my AR15.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll chime in my Washington brother!!

Sounds reasonable for a folding milled rig!  What kind of folder.., side, under??  Was the folder added after "sunset".., or was it factory??  

muff says:  "even fish dosen't smell fishy unless it's goin' bad!!"
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#3]
MAK 90's never had a folding stock from the factory as they are all post 89 restricted guns

now if you were lucky like me you could have one that is set up for an underfolder(stamped only IIRC) and a threaded barrel.

but the milled guns are quite nice, even better if it happens to have a threaded barrel too.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#4]
My MAK didn't have any goodies on it stock. It was a thumbhole stock one. But I am glad it didn't have the slant cut reciever. I wouldn't have known what was what when I first bought it.

Definetly glad I got it instead of a WASR-10 they were selling. My MAK was cheaper...in better shape...all around better...and I saved 50$.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:33:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'll chime in my Washington brother!!

Sounds reasonable for a folding milled rig!  What kind of folder.., side, under??  Was the folder added after "sunset".., or was it factory??  

muff says:  "even fish dosen't smell fishy unless it's goin' bad!!"

Heavy guage side folder...longer than some of the other wire folders Ive seen....the guy didnt know anything about its origin and for all we know its factory......perfect fit, metal adaptor into the receiver.  He walked away happy as he liquidated his glock 45 before I dumpted my Mini 30. We were both successful but he got to the AK first.....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
MAK 90's never had a folding stock from the factory as they are all post 89 restricted guns

now if you were lucky like me you could have one that is set up for an underfolder(stamped only IIRC) and a threaded barrel.

but the milled guns are quite nice, even better if it happens to have a threaded barrel too.

May not be stock.......its better than stock, the metal block attached to the receiver and the underfolder looked factory..it is that nice........
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top