Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 5:35:46 AM EDT
Im not to sure bout these assult guns, but my question is what if someone was selling an assult weapon to me and I live in California, is there any possible chance for me to get it registered???
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:16:31 AM EDT
[#1]
You need to check the laws behind the Iron Curtain,I'd be planning a border crossing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:56:49 AM EDT
[#3]
dupe
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#4]
i believe the only ak variant you (a civilian in california) could possibly own is the "pump" version - other than that, it's a no-no and will get you into some serious trouble and could result in some time in a lock down facility.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Somebody ( I can't remeber who) is making a Kali legal AK.
It has a 10 round fixed mag, fed with stripper clips.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:19:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Atlantic Firearms has Cali legal AR15s.  They have a fixed 10 round mag that you feed in from the bottom or something. They are expensibe though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i believe the only ak variant you (a civilian in california) could possibly own is the "pump" version - other than that, it's a no-no and will get you into some serious trouble and could result in some time in a lock down facility.

Century Arms PAR-1

Pump action, takes hi-cap mags that you can't buy in CA...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#8]
I found it.

Kali legal AR15

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#9]
If there are legal ones in cali, where can I buy one, money is not an issue.  But i saw that site,and you have to buy those 2 parts, so where can I get the other pieces? Thanx for all your help guys.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top