Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 7:53:14 AM EDT
I am in need of a stamped ak receiver for a build with my amd65 kit. I am going to use a standard rear stock so I also need a rear trunnion. Anyone have these two pieces they wish to sell. My local dealer is being a prick about the receiver since he says its not a whole gun. I am in the poconos and could travel up to 45 min away if someone has one.  

Chris
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you look here?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=14&t=825

Tell him the receiver is the firearm, the rest is just parts.  Then tell him he is a moron.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#2]
only one near me is sunset hill but I haven't had much luck there. The place I normally go to was bought out a feww months ago and has gone done hill ever since.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Dunckelbergers in E. Stroudsburg can't help ya out?  You could try the Paridise Hill shooting center, but they too seem to be on the slippery slope downhill, and their prices can be steep.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 3:53:32 AM EDT
[#4]
my mom works over at dunklebergers and they don't like to touch anything that can't be used for hunting.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Call Boyer's hardware in Slatington. They are pretty friendly and should not be too far from you.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Matt's Shooting Supply north of Wilkes-Barre would probably do it.

At least I've seen people get FAL and M1 recievers. It might be a drive, but I think the owner is a good guy.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top