Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 2:45:45 PM EDT
From what I gather on the CT website, Avtomat Kalashnikov type guns are banned for good.  However, there was an Arsenal AK47 at my local gun shop today.  I noticed it on the way out so didn't have time to ask about it, but any one from CT; aren't these illegal?  If not, are there any others I can get?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure it doesnt fire 5.45 x 39? those are legal here. Its the exact same weapon that fires 762X39 that are way more evil and banned.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Are you sure it doesnt fire 5.45 x 39? those are legal here. Its the exact same weapon that fires 762X39 that are way more evil and banned.

Really?  Thats cool, I've never hear that before.  I haven't checked that it is a 5.45, but it must be so.  I don't think they'd have an illegal rifle.  On that note, are there any other 5.45mm AKs out there?  I totally new to the AK thing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]
There were sar-2s at newington at the end of last summer, but they are not bieng imported any more as far as i know.

The Romak 3s are also legal, they are the romanian dragunov equivalent.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top