BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 10:23:11 AM EDT
I finally picked up a DROZD for myself.

This things kicks butt!

On a fresh cylinder its powerful and accurate, it'll shred alum. cans like they were made of paper. It will also put bb's about 3/8" deep into the yellow pages from about 15'.
The 3 and 6 round bursts are way cool too.

I paid $179.00 at a gunshow for it, the dealer is out of Dallas and is advertising them on Gunsamerica for the same price.

Anybody else have one?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I got one, it is real fun, but i need to get some new O'rings for her
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine came with some spares.
Where would you get some, EAA maybe?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#3]
EAA has them, you could find them at hardware stores as well...I went thru my spares already...
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Brought a black one back from Russia this summer...boy was that fun at airport customs...
My cylinder assembly leaks bad though.... I got to shoot one in Russia, but I haven't tried one with a new cylinder yet!!! ARRGGG!
-C
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, I thought those guns were like $450! For under $200 I'll get one for sure.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:02:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, so these things go through parts besides BB's and CO2? It still sounds cool. Saw one at the local gun show last time. I wish they would make them in black though. Not too particular about the yellow.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:48:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's a cool site with lots of info and accessories.

www.makarov.com/drozd/index.html

I guess they are too dangerous for us to have if they are "all black"!
Too bad....the black one looks much better.

I'm thinking about painting mine with Krylon Fusion. I heard it works pretty good and matches the black on it also.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I am having a blast with mine....thinking of painting it also.

When I bought it from the bbgunsuperstore the guy suggested there might be a larger mag in the works.  That's my only complaint. I spend all my time relaoding....I blow through the 30 bbs in a heartbeat.... gotta love it
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:07:03 AM EDT
[#9]
azexarms does custom conversions. There is a thread at www.full-auto.com about them.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top