Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2003 12:57:44 AM EDT
So I shoot the arf much better than the AK and I believe this is in great part due to the fact that I have grown up I shooting US military rifles (Garand, M14,arf) which have a peep sight relatively close to my eyeball. That being the case, could you install a Krinkov top cover on to the top of a regular AK and do you think it would have any benefit?

Best regards, J

Found the top cover and pic on Ê-VÀß
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:37:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 9:11:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Slightly unrelated question, but what is the doodad that looks to be where the standard rear sight is on an AKM? In front of the rear peep sight.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 9:13:42 AM EDT
[#3]
That's the hinge/mount deal for the Krinkov.

The dust covers are hinged on them.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I fit a HADAR top cover to my SAR-1, the HADAR was a sporter version of the Galil. You might keep and eye out for one... they have an aperture rear sight.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top