Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 5:40:42 PM EDT
I'm getting this as a throw in on a deal of rifles I just purchased, I'd like to know what it is and what it's worth. I'm told it's in excellent condition and that's about all I know about it. Any ballpark figure would do.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Well , a few years back I bought a NIB SLR95
(last of the ones imported)
at a retail price of $450.

Great AK - got a SAM7 carbine as a playmate
for it now too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Well , a few years back I bought a NIB SLR95
(last of the ones imported)
at a retail price of $450.

Great AK - got a SAM7 carbine as a playmate
for it now too.  

Excellent rifle my mann! excellnt rifle..
You cant go wrong. I purchased a SLR-95 rifle a while ago and its top notch as far as quality goes. Bought it for 400 flat and happy as all hell since then.

Tim
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys! Are these typically post ban? Were there any pre ban models?
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 2:27:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks guys! Are these typically post ban? Were there any pre ban models?

No pre-ban Bulgarian AK's that I know of. The only 100% Bulgarian semi-auto AK's I know of started life as post-ban thumbhole stocked 'sporting rifles'. The SLR95 (hint* hint* 95) is such a beast. If it has a pistol grip configuration Sec. 922R applies (requires 5 U.S. made qualifying parts to be legal)

No, it is by no means a pre-ban rifle. It may wear pre-ban clothes and possibly legally so, don't let the seller/trader argue the point. Pre-ban semi-auto AK's so far as I know are limited to Chinese, Yugoslavian, Hungarian, and Egyptian models.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 3:25:34 AM EDT
[#5]
No opinion as to the $$$ Q.

But, I have one , very nice AK.

BTW, not all of the aftermarket stocks will fit this model.

Travis F.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top