Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2003 12:27:34 PM EDT
I know that asking these questions causes peoples to think I'm a troll, but just put down the bong and listen boyz and girlz.
Who else here will come clean on having multiple accounts at ak-47.net?

MickyMouse did.
az-ar did to.
The campster didn't admit to it, but it appears dat not only does he has a couple of people in the moderator sectoin there doing da fence straddle for him and passin him info on the board, but he also siad here that "Don't worry 2 hidden IP hops, and in the back door, and the dipshits will never know you are there! Trust me!".
I've not read campyposting there, so it seemz to me that he's posting under a shared account there.  
So mun, how can any peebles anywhere have any cease fire if you guys arent' going to come clean with all the pot stirrin and multiple accounts there?
Anyonse else care to come clean on those issues?

der meister of state sekurity over there couldn't keep a dog box secure! i just back doored in and laughed my ass off at their rantings
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#1]
i think you are missing the boat here. nobody cares to hug and hold hands with the other board.

oh, DFFT!
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 1:10:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Noone is asking to be the best of friends.  I'm just axing people to be honest in public.
From what I've read here it seems like honesty is missing from a lot of peoples lives on this board.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I have One over there.  I have one(1) post with it after I was not allowed to sign in under my real name.  I don't troll over there at all.  I use it for the for sale section.

Funny that after I made some remarks about a certin fake sea mammal I was unable to sign in anymore.  No biggie, there is better info here.  There are two SMITHS here and none there.

Damn, K-vars forum must be burning Gnets ass right now with all of the Smiths over there.

BTW,  OLs bowhunt and HDR came after me a couple of times for disagreeing with them.  If you want a link, find it yourself by doing a search, I got better things to do.  That is if they weren't delete as a couple threads were, even a couple in the squared circle.

OH, should I give you my other board name?

NOT
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I use the same name on every board.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#5]
rich ,
would you get off bowcunts cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we don't give 2 shits for your theifing, cover up artist masters, who could not tell the truth to save their own lives.i thought swing was a troll but you sir take the cake!
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I use this name on all boards, not just gunboards.
I was banned over there at dot.nutz for questioning their relationship with the Harveyville Hack. After suggesting that they were indeed two peanuts in the same turd my account was locked.

I liked the For Sale board and some of the "brand" boards.

The rest of that place is excrement, especially GD or anything related to the management.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I suppose I do still have an account over there, but have not logged into it in six months, last time I was there some half Jewish half nazi loving turd threatened to scalp me, literally over my screen name and the fact that I did not like his particular brand of self hatred.  I have not since seen any need to post or visit that site.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:35:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Same there as here and on every other board but assaultweb where I'm just Stokes.

Definately there needs to be some truth telling,, Why don't you start rich..?

Your true intentions here?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Sundance this makes me that you only had one post and in that post, you mentioned the seal acusation.  Makes it seem like you already knew the stories goin round and jus signed in to piss in someones milk and get banned, no?

Here's what ya said "I have One over there.  I have one(1) post with it after I was not allowed to sign in under my real name.  Funny that after I made some remarks about a certin fake sea mammal I was unable to sign in anymore."
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:38:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm registered with the same name on numerous sites. I don't see any reason not to use the same name, unless of course you have worn out your welcome somewhere. I've been in some heated discussions at times, but have never had a thread locked, or reprimanded by a moderator.A little politeness goes a long way. We're allowed to agree to disagree, and still remain friends...
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 9:12:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:21:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Sundance this makes me that you only had one post and in that post, you mentioned the seal acusation.  Makes it seem like you already knew the stories goin round and jus signed in to piss in someones milk and get banned, no?

Here's what ya said "I have One over there.  I have one(1) post with it after I was not allowed to sign in under my real name.  Funny that after I made some remarks about a certin fake sea mammal I was unable to sign in anymore."

First off, learn some grammatical skills.  Secondly, i said "I have One over there. I have one(1) post with it after I was not allowed to sign in under my real name.  I don't troll over there at all. I use it for the for sale section." meaning,I have one extra account with one post on it and I don't use it to troll. I can still use this account with one post. I only created that account after I wasn't allowed to sign in any more under my orig. handle after I made a comment here about being banned by a fake sea mammal from the 4 sale section over there.  This was due to the fact that I did not agree with charging contributors money to sell stuff.

I nevered trolled with my orig account. period.  Go do a search under "The Real Sundance".  I got into several disagreements with bowcuntress and HDR and was asked if I was with them or againt them.  Many of those encounters were in post that magically disappeared.

You type just like bowkunt, Einstein.

PS.  I never accused boyhunter of being a fake seal.  No reason to, due to the fact it would be erased and I would be banned.  I was never trying to be banned.  What's the point? NONE.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Bob, you may be 100% correct, I don't know. I have no idea about the bad blood between that site, and this one. I defended you, and the Aviala's over there several days ago, stating that I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with 99% of the people here. My remarks about agreeing to disagree, and still remaining friends has more to do with my personal experiences, not any one else's.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#17]
i uhh... am an admitted idiot.  i post using the same name on every forum i join.  i guess i'm an oddity... i'm here to enjoy myself and hopefully learn from others.  if i want to get pissed off and cop an attitude i'll go to work , where i'm paid. i'm not trying to sound psychic or mysterious or anything like that, but what's the point off getting pissed off with people you can't even interact with personally? it's kinda silly isn't it? i don't know what the bad blood is between the  two places (and i honestly don't care). life is too short for that, relax. (folks that have probs with others, deal with 'em, don't drag others down) getting along with others isn't that hard. sorry campybob, no dis intended i just rambled on a little too long.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Rich, it is called English, the official language of the United States of America.

Do everyone a favor and learn some would you please?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Uhhh.... rich!

what TacticalPenquin Said X 10...

sorry... again, sorry, didn't mean too drag it out...
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:34:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Nothing wrong with using the same name on every board.

Campy provided a nice summary of all the BS that's gone on over there.

I just can't believe they are so insecure that they can't tolerate one AK fan telling other AK fans about a good deal tehy found... they do it all the time, but if you mention a certain company-- whammo, you must be a shill!  What idiots.

They're pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Im commenting on both boards on this issue.

Stop using they're collectivly. Each board has good members, and bad ones. People use personal attacks to drum up support to attack the other community. Both boards have a wealth of info, drumming up hate between each site isnt helping either.

We have numerous threads like this arguing when we could devote more of our time to discussing AK-47s.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top