Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2003 5:38:44 AM EDT
I bought a Chinese drum 2 30s and a 5 rounder off Ebay last w/e for $90...

Well when I opened the box, I started to get pissed cause they said all the mags were Chi-Com, but I saw in the bax 2 Ribbed back 30 rounders, I figured they were romainians, after looking closer I see they are chines with the Delta 66 markings...

I've heard these are rare and valuable Any info on these???

Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:56:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I want a chinese drum so bad

What a deal.  Wish I had found it first, but glad that smeone here got it too.  Nice work.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll post some pics if I can figure out how...
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I have seen some Chinese magazines with the ribbed back.  They are not very common at all, but I saw more of them around '87-'89 than at any other time.

I haven't seen any in about 6 years.

My theory at first was that they were early magazines made on machinery gotten from the Soviets around 1956 or so.

Who knows.....?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top