Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 3:55:12 PM EDT
So there I was.........

Cleaning weapons from the weekend shoot......The first one was the MAK 90.  I was nearly finished and heard a big "Rummmmbbbbllleeeeee" coming down the street.  It was the Big Brown Truck........

He brought me two packages....One from Brinkmann with a replacement part for my Outdoor Smoker.....Finally, I can smoke ribs again.  Life is good.....

The other box was from Kengs Firearms........Oh yeah baby.......The barrel assembly I ordered the other day showed up.....What an excellent surprise.

Link Posted: 10/20/2003 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Sandals  

Rifle's nice too
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
That's the way to go.  I can't stand the no cleaning rod look.  Too bad you have to lose the full-circle front sight though, 'cause those are the sweet.  

What kind of finish do you plan on having done after it is mated? A better blue job? The Chinese blueing looks too thin IMO.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably keep the finish as is.  It's not too bad.  Man I love Chinese AKs........

KF
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey,  your second toe is longer than your big one.  Freak,  Krinkfreak that is.  

What's with the diffrent front sight?  I though all chinese had the circle.  But I don't know much about the chinese varients.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#5]
It looks like they sent you a 47 bbl rather than an AKS front end.You've got the 47 front sight post and gas block.Thats the good thing about Chineese AKs,only slight differences in the different models.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:12:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool pics.  Now stop posting your subjects in bold...this place is starting to look like Ebay:)

take care,
Tec
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top