Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/26/2003 11:45:32 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get some sks 10 pocket chest pouches for stripper clips? These had sling loops to go over the shoulder and behind the back. I know china made them, not sure about anyone else. I cut the straps off and resew them on the ends of the pouches, they make great bandoleers
                     OJF
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 12:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I prefer cash. Want do you want for them?
                         OJF
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 8:13:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I am interested in them. dig em out and let me know what you have to have in exchange, and I'll see if I can cough it up without having a heartattack.
                          OJF
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 11:15:31 AM EDT
[#5]
www.surplusfirearms.com/bandolie.htm

Above guy has em for $10. I've bought some parts from him for my Tokerov in the past. Ships fast good company to deal with. Best to call him after 3pm eastern time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#6]
IIRC Cheaper Than Dirt and Gallati both have them.  Newer version made from a heavy synthetic fabric (rather than canvas).  They use snap & velcro closures rather than the wood toggle.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 8:39:01 AM EDT
[#7]
There is a place in the Shotgun news called Charlies.  he had them at a decent price.  I picked mine up for $1 in the glory days.  Never thought they would go this high in price.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top