Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2003 3:57:41 PM EDT
I am bored and want to see if I can post pics or not.  So here are some pics of my small collection.  Enjoy.

Link Posted: 8/13/2003 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Tokyo Marui G36C?

The Mini-14 really looks slick there.  I really prefer that kind of look for those.

Nice AK as well
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice eye.  Yes that is an actual Airsoft gun.  I wanted one a while back to go play with my friends and bought that one.  I put it in the pic to make the others look less lonely.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I broke down and got an airsoft MP5A2 a little while back for the same reason.  I'm an information spunge so I only had to be mildly interested to learn what everything is.  They do make some impressive copies over there.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Are the Airsoft guns worth a damn? They look real, but a little expensive for a toy that I can't piss the neighbors off with...
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Depends....nothing like shooting your friends with it....

But aside from that they are useless.  But let us not turn this into an Airsoft post, as it was not meant to be one.  I just put it in there to get a little "WTF" outta some people when they saw the pics.  Gotta love the AK though.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#6]
you got a "WTF" outta me, the AK a SAR1?
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah...

Just got it in like 2 weeks ago...a Laminated Stock SAR-1 from AIM, made in 2003.

I have about 300 rounds through it without a hiccup.  No can that I can see.  Only problem is that the mag well, for some reason, doesn't like certain 10 round mags.  It likes 20, 30, and 40 ones fine.  Guess it is a little tight.  I plan to upgrade it more throughout the year, maybe a Red Star trigger, brake, new furniture, etc.

Yeah, the G36 is a real "eye-opener".  
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 9:26:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Only problem is that the mag well, for some reason, doesn't like certain 10 round mags.  

they make 10 round mags?
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#9]
You can convert 5 round mags by cutting down the follower.

I don't have a single Ak that likes them.  I think it is that they are so short, the angle is different in the way you hold them when you try to put them in.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top