Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 1:30:47 PM EDT
 I am trying to locate  weiger mags ,,however is there another name for them?? I have tried I.O,and thet have other .223 mags listed..They will be used for a Saiga..Thanks..
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#2]
If I recall, aren't they listed at IO as being SAR-3 mags, and described as a 4 pack for $60?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you call Interordance?

The mags are still listed on the I.O. website and in its mail order flier (which I receive)?

They are called "SAR-3 mags."

www.interordnance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=INTERORDNANCE.com&Product_Code=SARPSET
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#4]
 AO has the mags that I am looking for,,just with a different name..BTW on the Saiga/223 mag conversion posts,,the pictures will not load for me,,any suggestions ??
Thanks to all
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:15:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got a four pack of wiegers 5 days ago from I.O.  They are the cats meow.  Great finish and they function perfectly (in a SAR3) so far.

I also got a RSA FCG yesterday.  I just installed it tonight and I can already tell the pull is MUCH better.  Now I need to get some nice wood and a kobra sight (thanks Tracker, now I gotta go spent more money).

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Got mine from Ohio Rapid Fire before I left for the desert....

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#7]
To bad we cant get any of those clear plastic Weiger mags like this one on this Weiger shorty:

http://www.sublevel9.com/mpk/W1.JPG

maybe if the '94 crime bill expires... sigh
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#8]
AIM Surplus had an excellent deal on Weigers last month if you bought enough.  Check with them - they may still be on sale.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top