Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 3:03:17 PM EDT
I just received today my first AK.
it is a Bulgy -74 kit on an OOW receiver, using an RSA trigger group., and assembled by Mike at Ohio Rapid Fire.
ohiorapidfire.com/main.htm
Finish is good, riveting looks good, and sturdy.
the only  possible problem is the bolt and carrier bind a bit on the rails in the vicinity of the scope rail when the charging handle is pulled to the rear, ill find out tomorrow if it effects the functioning of the rifle. Im very happy, nice looking job. also like to add it was finished for the exact amount of cash agreed upon, and finished on time!! Mike received my rifle on May 23, and it got back to me completed today (June 6}it actualy got here yesterday, but i just missed the UPS guy. so about 2 weeks time, and 1 week it was being transported.
the only problem now is ive caught the AK bug, and just purchased a Krinkov i was also looking at.
is there any cure besides buying more rifles?
is the any computer games featuring the AK, so at leat i can get a cyber fix?
HELP ME!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no help.  The dark side is an incureable disease that only gets worse as time goes by.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#2]

PLEASE STOP ME!!!

We're not about to stop a guy with a loaded AK-74!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
is the any computer games featuring the AK, so at leat i can get a cyber fix?
HELP ME!!

You can try www.AmericasArmy.com.

It's free, realistic, and alot of fun.
It doesn't feature the AK, but all of the enemy have them and you can pick them up after you waste em.

Give it a try.

This game has only made my addiction worse (I bought an RPK), your results may vary.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quit hanging out here!

We will only make your addiction worse. It's taken me a while to figure it out but this place has led me to buy more damn guns than I can keep track of. Everyone here is the servant of the dark one. Arrgghh.

The power of the darkside is upon you
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quit hanging out here!

We will only make your addiction worse. It's taken me a while to figure it out but this place has led me to buy more damn guns than I can keep track of. Everyone here is the servant of the dark one. Arrgghh.

The power of the darkside is upon you

This place be dangerous to my wealth !!  (If I had any.)
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#6]
EX11B,  It's over man!  Once you are hooked you are done for.

I must agree that ORF is awsome.  Today I received my first AK-74 built on an FEG receiver by Mike at Ohio Rapid Fire.  

I would highly recommend ORF to anyone.  They build a mighty fine rifle.

I have a computer game called Vietnam 2, and there is plenty of AK shooting in that game.  It is not the latest & greatest game on the market, but it is cheap fun entertainment.

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#7]
If you want an AK- cyber shooter, there is none finer than operation flashpoint.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#8]
The Counter-Strike Mod for Half-Life...it's a free download if you own half-life. And it's the best FPS game featureing countless of real-world modern military weapons. Very fun, very accturate. Prepare to be seriously addicted!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top