Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 9:06:41 AM EDT
Okay, so where do I get one of these?  I've seen the Saiga 12 with the traditional rifle stock but I want the one with the pistol grip instead.  I think the barrel of the 12K is shorter than the min. length for shotguns but is everything else about it legal on a shotgun?  It has a folding stock, box mag, and pistol grip.  I guess this would qualify it as a so called "assault weapon".  Do they make one with a fixed stock and pistol grip?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#2]
If you really want to drool, pour over some of the Russian AK sites and check out the various miltary/leo Saiga 12's and their accessories.

It's enough to bring a grown man to his knees begging his government to let him have one...

A Saiga 12 would be a damn nice project gun if the AWB does sunset though. (Hmm, pistol grip, 10 round mags, folder, kobra, rsa fcg, flashlight...)
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought there were a few that made it into the country before the ban(s). I remember seeing like one or two, but for a lot of money. Could be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:26:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#5]
this site is DROOOOOOOOOOOOOL

http://www.izhmash.ru/eng/product/weapon.shtml
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top