Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2003 6:35:35 AM EDT
Some lik'em short. Here is couple if pictures of my Bugarian Krinkov that Troy Sellars at InRange just re-built for me. I am pleased beyond words. Sorry for the big image files.

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty damn nice.....I gotta start saving to SBR all three of mine......

KF
"Deployed"
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#2]
dam i can't Waite till mine's done..
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:37:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks Gooooood! Blazeone ,very good!!!

everytime I fight the Krinkov bug off someone comes along and posts a picture of theirs and the process starts all over.
gotta find a preban donor...
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:29:41 AM EDT
[#4]
YUM!

"Sorry for the big image files."

For a high quality pic of high quality work, I can let the big file slide

Now has anyone ever shot a Krink for groups to compare them to a carbines general accuracy?
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks awesome! I see you have gone the Osama route with the 45-round mag.  It looks cool anyway though.  Also, what do you think of the original Bulgarian pistol-grip? I think that while K-var does great work, their repro-grip still lacks compared to the Bulgarian original, which, oddly enough, is smoother, longer, and more consistantly black.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#6]
What a complete and total piece of shit!

I want three of them...
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Very sweeeeettttt Blaze! I also had Troy leave my bolt carrier in the gray park, I just love that contrasted look!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:47:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Man, what a beauty!

I'm having a hard time waiting until 9/13/04 to see what becomes of the AW Ban. If I build a Krinkov I want it to have a true folder and can't see cannibalizing my pre-ban underfolder for the donor receiver.

1 year, 4 months, six days...
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Why wait, prices are just going up as the parts dry up. If the ban sunsets like you are hoping. You can then unpin the folding mechanism and have your folder.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Thams are some long stripper clips
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:09:29 AM EDT
[#11]
blaze:

It's my understanding that "parts count doesn't matter" only if you're building your SBR on a pre-ban receiver. Otherwise, any NFA weapon *except a machinegun* still fits the sec. 922 definition of a "firearm" and must still abide by both the parts-count rules and the AW ban's "evil features" list.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:21:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Why wait, prices are just going up as the parts dry up. If the ban sunsets like you are hoping. You can then unpin the folding mechanism and have your folder.

Yeah, but what happens if I build a fixed-folder on a post-ban receiver and the ban doesn't sunset? I am unsure as to what will happen to that legislation and don't want to chance it...
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:32:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yeah, but what happens if I build a fixed-folder on a post-ban receiver and the ban doesn't sunset? I am unsure as to what will happen to that legislation and don't want to chance it...

Then don't build it, I'll enjoy mine now. In fact it's off to the range, see ya.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Then don't build it, I'll enjoy mine now. In fact it's off to the range, see ya.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top