Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2002 3:05:01 PM EDT

I have floated all over this website on the AR15 side, but just came over to check out the AK side today.  I must apologize in advance for this question, as I am sure it has already been asked a million times here, but I could not find the answer anywere here immediately.  Any help is appreciated.

I have a postban AK type (Eastern European)rifle, that has the black plastic furniture and a thumbhole stock.  What I want to know is can I change the stock to a regular grip and buttstock if they are American made parts?

And if so, anyone know where I can get American made black furniture?

Thanks in advance-
KingOfTheBumps
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
K-Var has it in American made Black and super cool OD green.

You must also replace the trigger group to have the right number of American made parts to have the pistol grip stock.

Red Star Arms has the best trigger group on the market.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Do you have a phone number or web address for K-Var?

Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
k-varcorp.com

There you go.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top