Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2002 5:04:52 PM EDT
I saw mine while I was at the Highway Patrol Head Quarters last year to get my Insp Licence.As soon as you walk into there reception area there are two glass display cases filled with confiscated pstols,sawed off shotguns and a Vietnam Area AK as the center peice for them all.I wasnt into AKs then but stood drooling over it for atleast 20 min.I asked the guy working the desk about it and he told me he didnt know the whole story on it .Just that it had been seized years ago.They also had a Nikel Plated Pearl Gripped 45LC SAA,A Walther PPK and several old S&W revolvers.I took a Shotgun news with me to pass the time waiting and spent all my time in Awe over that AK.Id like to go check it out again but bet they would hate to see me comming there every other Sat for visitation with there AK.So thats the coolest AK Ive seen how about you guys.Later,45B10
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Gotta agree!

I had a friend that was a marine in Vietnam, brought one back...it was love at first sight, and still has my heart! The memory of it brings tears to my eyes like a $10 pony ride! He was killed in a freak accident, his sister got possession of it in his estate...she was anti gun...guess what happened next.. Paradise Lost!

Wow, that is a sad (albeit short) story.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 3:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Back to the question..
I don't have a pic any more but it was a gun made for the Su\audi royal guards(police).
It was gold plated, with burlled walnut hand guards (upper and lower and pistolgrip) Folding stock and a diamond string around the top of the pistol grip.

When a friend dies in a situation, and he has such items, you have to go there and give grieviences but tell the next of kin that you need to pick up your LOANED rifles.....

BISHOP
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top