Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2002 7:35:24 AM EDT
Let`s see some pics please so I can drool .And get up to buy one.Also what`s a decent price for guns? I heard the ammo is pretty cheap.Then I can change my AR15.com name to 5.45 spree

Edited for spelling 223spree
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:50:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Here ya go. try not to drool on the gun

Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:10:16 AM EDT
[#2]

SAR-2 WITH PO 3.5 X 21

Man, I'm sure getting a lot of mileage out of this pic lately. It will look a lot better after I get a muzzlebrake installed.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#3]

The rifle on the left(SAR 1) will be equipped with a muzzle brake soon.

I'm leaving the SAR 2 as is for now.

Can't wait for Bulletfest 4!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's 2 views of mine (rifle hasn't been retouched, just cut out of its' original pics)

Holy shit, the pic came out big! I'll have to sh*t-can it, resize it again before I upload.......
Think it's a big-ass pic now, you shoulda seen it before I down-sized it.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Man I really want one now. But I have to pretend my SAR1 is a 2Thanks guys please keep`em coming!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top