Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2002 2:41:20 PM EDT
 May sound like dumb question, but since this scope (side mounted) is not directly over bore, how can windage be right-on at all ranges?
 Who ever has this set-up, would you please tell me site-in procedure you used?
  Thanks,

slider  
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Campy,
 Just before dark the other day at the range, I tried, but couldn't even get it on paper. I'm sure it's just a newbie problem. I"ll try again when there's plenty of daylight and I'm "fresh".
 Thanks,

slider  
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:34:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Campy,
 Today after work I'm off to range to play with scope some more.
 Also, FWIW, I was pleasantly surprised that trigger pull is not as bad as I had expected and no trigger slap noticed. I still intend to install RSA FCG and eventually have rifle sent to Informer for complete redo.
 This is great; after I get AK LEGP in 5.56, I'll have all three calibers. I already have old MAADI in 7.62 (also to be redone by G.G.)

slider      
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top