Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/4/2002 10:12:08 AM EDT
I am considering doing business with Chris from AKUSA and was wondering if I could get some feedback about this company from you guys. I have talked with him once through email and he seems to be the man to do businness with.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Everyone over on the DARK SIDE (ak-47.net) seem to like him. Check out the Russian forum for old posts about it.

I've spoken to him twice about the .223 AK-101, while he was actually testing it. I decided against it, on the basis that it doesn't use original .223 mags (Bulgie waffles or Weigers).

Then, I was going to get a AK-103 from him........but these evil people here on AR15.com made me hold onto my wallet until the LEGP AK variant comes out.

Gary at SAI looks like he'll have a .223 version in the works, so it looks like I'll be waiting in line for that rifle, unless I get ancy and want the AK-103 irregardless.

Point is, I'd advise you to wait and see what rifles, features they're offering, and if you (and I) don't like them, I'm giving Chris a call.

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Campy, AK-USA is not Arsenal Kazanlak. They do a conversion of the Izmash Saiga rifle, which is stamped. Krebs does this conversion too.

Here's the AK-103 by Krebs; scroll down, the title got messed up:

www.cruffler.com/review-December-00.html

Here's the .308 Saiga (AK-108):

www.cruffler.com/Features/FEB-02/review-February-02.html

themao

Got ice picks?
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top