Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2021 6:53:47 PM EDT
I got a black 106.  Tired of Black. Plum has been calling me for a long time. I ordered a set of Plum for her today.  Got an Magpul Moe plum pistol grip on the way. 4 more circle 10 Gen 2 mags and a KNS adjustable gas piston to play with. Sharing is caring. WarDawg Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Swvvvveeeeeet

Which KNS piston did you get? I’m not sure which I need for my 106 and I keep forgetting to call them
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Swvvvveeeeeet

Which KNS piston did you get? I’m not sure which I need for my 106 and I keep forgetting to call them
View Quote

I did the measurement chart. WL was 146mm.  HD was 8mm  which makes it an Arsenal small bore. Which is AGP-A-20S.   I ordered it through rod ski ( operators union 4774. $135 I think.  On his website it’s marked Arsenal small bore. Here’s his reply to my question on getting the correct one . Arsenal Small bore is AGP-A-20S.   Cheers Wardawg
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Plum checking in

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2021 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I did the measurement chart. WL was 146mm.  HD was 8mm  which makes it an Arsenal small bore. Which is AGP-A-20S.   I ordered it through rod ski ( operators union 4774. $135 I think.  On his website it’s marked Arsenal small bore. Here’s his reply to my question on getting the correct one . Arsenal Small bore is AGP-A-20S.   Cheers Wardawg
View Quote

Muchas gracias
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 1:56:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice score! Love my 106F
Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Finally got all parts in. Here she is. In plumed the furniture. Installed a kns adjustable piston. Alg defense trigger. Alg recoil spring. Also an Mantcore night break on it.  Now to go shoot her. Cheers WardawgAttachment Attached File
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top