Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 1:45:49 PM EDT
I have 2 ak103k from krebs customs, Were do you get spare parts for the saiga rifles
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have 2 ak103k from Krebs customs, Were do you get spare parts for the saiga rifles

How do you like them and how long did it take Krebs to get them to you from when you called them and ordered them? Sorry for the questions but I'm getting ready to drop the hammer on a AK 103 from him next week
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought them from a the only dealer that krebs has, I waited 6 days and that includes shipping time
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 2:47:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have 2 ak103k from krebs customs, Were do you get spare parts for the saiga rifles

Buy a Saiga for parts pretty much. They are 100 series pattern rifles, old surplus parts are not compatible.

Best bet is to try KVAR.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top