Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:14:51 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I just finally got around to registering for the site but i've been lurking for a little while now. I'm looking into getting a basic wood furniture akm and i think i've chosen the IAC and was wondering what there deal was. Are they still Maadi kits? If anyone knows what there specs are now (like reciever and barrel manufacturer and stuff like that) that would be appreciated. Also if anyone has gotten one recently maybe post your experiences. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Interested myself.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#3]
So I took it upon myself and called Atlantic. I was told they haven't had any recurring issues with them and that they are not built from any kit but from "ak parts" so I guess they just use random parts from any country. Doesn't make me feel entirely comfortable but if they're properly functioning and have a better fit and finish than a WASR then I see nothing wrong except non-matching.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have an Interarms Polish UF with a High Standard chrome lined barrel and it shoots sweet. Didnt need to adjust windage. Turned the sight down a little on the first few shots.

Very happy with mine. I got it from RRC firearms. I would also feel comfortable buying from Atlantic after seeing good reports here.

ETA I did get an NDS receiver and was excited about that!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:25:25 PM EDT
[#5]
That's good to here. I think i'm going to try and call High Standard/Interarms on Monday and ask them for some specifics.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top