Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2012 6:09:51 AM EDT
I just placed an order online with them for a spiker bayonet and was curiuos whats the chances of them actually having it? They seem to have alot of stuff
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 6:26:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Just the bayonet?  I got one from them last year with no problem.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I've placed a few orders with them and it always went real well. The holiday may slow things up a bit but you should be seeing it pretty soon.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#3]
If it's the same mom and pop operation that used to sell them from years back- then I'd say they are good to go.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a few things back when I was piecing my sidefolder together. Good to go.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Placed several orders,always get them quickly and correct parts sent.Good folks to buy from.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just placed an order online with them for a spiker bayonet and was curiuos whats the chances of them actually having it? They seem to have alot of stuff

I don't know, but I must be old fashioned. The last time I ordered something from them, I used a phone. I spoke to a human who confirmed that the parts I wanted were in stock, & would ship the next day. A few days later the parts arrived, & I didn't have to sit on pins or needles wondering if they had my parts in stock. So is the telephone dead? LOL.  GARY  N4KVE
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 6:15:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know, but I must be old fashioned. The last time I ordered something from them, I used a phone. I spoke to a human who confirmed that the parts I wanted were in stock, & would ship the next day. A few days later the parts arrived, & I didn't have to sit on pins or needles wondering if they had my parts in stock. So is the telephone dead? LOL. GARY N4KVE

Telephones are so 1980's.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#8]
they are gtg.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:51:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Placed an order form them, BY PHONE, received my items quickly and even returned 1 of them and got my money back no questions asked. Their online inventory seems to be up to date as the operator checked online and then the warehouse for confirmation
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:43:20 AM EDT
[#10]
as already stated, GTG
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I've spoke with Chloe a few times and have always liked their selection. I've asked a few times if they would ever get any Chinese 19mm trunnions. No luck so far. LOL Maybe if enough of a demand they might find some.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#12]
I bought a trigger set from them.  They shipped it fine.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top