Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 10:38:11 AM EDT
Well a guy I know is trying to get rid of all his guns, one being an AK.  Hes selling it for $100 says its russian with a 90round drum but before I bought it I told him I needed to check it out.  I was wondering if someone could link me a page with factory codes and stamps  so I can make sure it is what he says it is.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#1]
For $100, I don't think I'd care where it was made. You might want to check the sub-sections by country down below to see if they have listings. I know in the Chinese section they do. If I were in your shoes, I'd buy it for $100, and anything else he may have that's AK related, and then worry about IDing it. Just my thoughts.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
its total crap, dont buy it.

can i have his phone #?    ..so i can tell him what a rip off it is...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#3]
My rule is that I buy most any firearm offered to me for $100 or less.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Well he wanted $400 when he got here but the guy knows jack shit about fire arms he got the gun in trade for work he was doing for a guy who couldnt pay him. It was a Romanian model with a shitty 9 dollar butt stock and  split furniture on the front...it had no bayonett or cleaning rod but he did have a 75 round drum with it.  I talked him down to $200 I just have to find the money for it.  I am currently paying on an XD45 and i just bought a Norinco SKS.  So it may be a bit of a scrape if I do get it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top