Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 4:04:07 PM EDT
Is there anywhere else that has good prices?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:08:10 PM EDT
[#1]
ORF was selling them i dont know if they still are though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#2]
ORF had the best deal by far from what I have seen, I bought one of each just to have.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Northridge in California.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got a 4-pack of used 30 rnd Bulgy 5.45 mags from ORF (for $19.95 with bulgy mag pouch) and they were pretty darn nice.  Best deal I've seen.  This was a special deal here (there is a post several pages back), only for phone orders that mentioned the site I guess.  No idea if they are still offering them.  Anyway you can find the contact info on their website, www.ohiorapidfire.com

www.rpbusa.com has EG bakelites for $6 or so each last time I saw.

I got a 4 pack of the bakes from www.Northridgeinc.com a couple years ago (for $19.99), they still list them on their page last I checked but I'm not sure if they actually have any.  When I got mine they looked brand spankin' new, came with a pouch, cleaning kit, stripper clips, etc...  They want like $30 for that set now though...

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't think the Peoples Republic of California allowed High Capacity magazines so how are they getting them?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I didn't think the Peoples Republic of California allowed High Capacity magazines so how are they getting them?

they are a FFL
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top