Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2007 8:35:20 PM EDT

..... I know I have seen it at some site but after about an hour of search I still can not find it.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/2/2007 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Krebs, Mojo, and Williams all make peep sights for the AK. Hopefully one of those will fit the bill. I don't have one so I can't give recommendations.
Link Posted: 4/2/2007 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't remember where I read this review, but it basically said that while the Williams sight improved groups, it was generally not a very durable sight and would lose zero easily when bumped or otherwise disturbed.

I don't know much about the other two sights, but the Mojo is both windage and elevation adjustable, while the Krebs is only windage adjustable. I'm hoping other people will chime in, because I just ordered my first AK and am already on the lookout for an aperture sight.
Link Posted: 4/3/2007 5:52:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  The Williams seems to be a great deal.  Anyone has any experience with it?
Link Posted: 4/9/2007 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I cant say about there peep sights, but my krebs rifle with there ar-15 type aperature is excellent in both quality and function.
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Mojo rear peep on my Arsenal SLR-101SG.  It was worth every penny of the ~$40 I spent on it.  It's nicely machined from steel bar stock, blued, and provides a vastly improved sight picture.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 7:04:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Dave, which one do you have?  The micro adjustable or the other and where did you purchase from?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dave, which one do you have?  The micro adjustable or the other and where did you purchase from?  Thanks.

Just saw this tonight or I would've replied sooner.

I have the non-micro version.  It came with a small Allen wrench to adjust it, but I lucked out.  It was dead-on for me out of the box.  

I got it a year or two ago.  I think I bought it from Red Star Arms.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top