Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/1/2022 9:43:46 AM EDT
So I just bought a new Bulgarian ak74, to which I would love to to mount a micro reflex sight (like the vortex venom). I’m looking for any tips for mounting this optics system and wondering if I should get the mounts ASAP, as I can rarely find them in stock? Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I just bought a new Bulgarian ak74, to which I would love to to mount a micro reflex sight (like the vortex venom). I’m looking for any tips for mounting this optics system and wondering if I should get the mounts ASAP, as I can rarely find them in stock? Thank you!
View Quote

The RS and MI mounts are great. I'd also check out the TWS Bitty (BDM 0 or BDM 3) mount for what you're looking to do.

It never hurts to buy when in stock, you never know when it'll go out of stock and for how long.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
M.I. is well made & comes from right here in the USA.

I got out of AK's, but thought well of the quality of the M.I. mounts.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you know if MI has any mounts that 1: accommodate the Burris Fast Fire footprint and 2: have a low enough mount to cowitness AK irons?
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Best option is a good search for the mount (upper and lower) that you want. Many times RS Regulate might not have it in stock because they have to fulfill reseller agreements first. So search engines might give you more options. Those options might have out of stock notifications. It is what I have used to be notified in the past. Then it's just a little patience. You really don't want to settle.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 on the RS Regulate mount.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#6]
If you see RS regulate mounts in stock that you want but it asap and with confidence. I had to piece the upper from Atlantic and the lower off another forum's classifieds section and I felt lucky. They are the best there is for a side optic mount. I am sure the MI one is pretty solid too, but the versatility of the RS mount is fantastic. I was able to co-witness my T2 with their micro mount. That said, co-witness is much less of a concern when on an AK for me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Finding one of these for a Yugo was worse than finding a video card or winning the lottery.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top