Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 5:28:50 AM EDT
Looks like a nice all around scope in the tradition of the ACOG.

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-scopes/pso/pso-2-5x18-wide-angle-illuminated-rifle-scope-w-precision-german-post-reticle-ak-version.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:04:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm using it on one of my rifles.  What do you want to know?

ETA pics:

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for a multi purpose scope, decently fast up close and be able to see 200-300 yard targets.  

How is the eye relief?  The posted specs are about as good as ACOG.

Is it easy to transition short to long during "action" shooting?

Is the field of view really wide?

Glass Clear?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:11:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm looking for a multi purpose scope, decently fast up close and be able to see 200-300 yard targets.

How is the eye relief? The posted specs are about as good as ACOG. The eye relief is good and fairly forgiving as far as head placement relative to the scope

Is it easy to transition short to long during "action" shooting? This particle rifle, with it's thumbhole stock and single-stacked mag, does not lend itself to action shooting and I do not use it as such. I routinely use this scope for shots ranging from ten feet (squirrel control) to busting 2 liter bottles at 200-225 yards. It does very well in both instances, it is a very well rounded and effective scope for close and medium distances.

Is the field of view really wide? The field of view is very generous, significantly better than my other PSOs and POSPs.

Glass Clear? My favorite attribute of this scope. I don't know if this is my perception or it's reality, but this scope has the best glass of any PSO or POSP I own or have owned. Glass is crisp and clear, even at the outer edges of the FOV.

Thanks!

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top